Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Loss

You’re lost now – lost from my life. And it’s so odd, this feeling. When my heart isn’t wrenching and twisting itself in pain, I feel…nothing. I don’t feel sad. It’s just that, the happiness you gave me, it’s absent. It’s just, magically not there anymore. I don’t feel sad. No, wait. I am. The pain, it won't subside. I guess that's why I can't tell the difference anymore. I'm a little bit numb now, and I’m just, not happy… at all. It was then that it dawned on me. Tragedy isn’t happiness turned into sadness. Tragedy is happiness turned into nothingness. I only now realize... That they don't call it loss for nothing. For a loss it truly is. Suddenly everything is… nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and reviews!! Thanks so much for visiting!