Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog Update

I know I haven't been a faithful writer to this blog.  Part of the reason must be the fact that I'm disappointed in the way my blog turned out - with no consistency and with the lack of ability to attract much audience. Then I thought to myself, you can't improve without trying right? So I'm turning over a new leaf. On that note, I made a few changes to the blog here and there.  While changing the settings, I found something amazing: Favicon.


Okay for those of you who are bloggers, it might come off as something silly. I mean, who doesn't know what a favicon is right? The answer is... me.  I didn't know that it's called a favicon, and I certainly did not know that a newbie blogger such as myself has the ability to customize my own and upload it!!

What's a favicon you ask?

That  is my very own favicon.  Huff and puff.  Sure you might say it's a simple thing, but you don't know how long that took me to make.  It's my pride and joy in this blog - well, of course next to the posts.  It's a pretty awesome thing for a newbie like me.

Why L?

My surname is Li, so L for Li.  It's that simple.  Also, the cursive form of letter "L" is quite pretty.  And if the pink tab and pastel themed blog doesn't make it obvious yet, I'm that girl - the one who likes pretty stuff. I'm also an otaku and a kpop fan and a directioner and a lover of classical books-turned movies and a fan of phineas and ferb and a book worm and the occasional emo.  Yep, I'm complicated that way.  My interests vary so much that I don't even know what I specifically like anymore. That's pretty much why my blog's title is Random Things I Write.  For example, I love manga, but I can read almost any genre and love that work if it's really good, from the serious type to light shoujo to heavy action shounen.  Basically, I'm a fangirl. Oh, and I also babble too much. Whoops.

And, that's pretty much it! From now on I'll keep updating my blog and I hope I get my first loyal reader one day!! 

(The whole turning over a new leaf thing was also partly courtesy of my friend, because she just made a blog and it's doing so well so i got jealous. Jealousy = Motivation.  Check her out: thOUGhtS jUSt fLYiNG AbOUt . If you're a Filipino, you'll get all the confusing gay slang. If not, research on some Filipino gay slang!! You're gonna be missing out on some funny crap if you don't.)

**edit: Blog's not pastel themed anymore... I'm also fickle.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you will be more active with posting :) I enjoy your blog. xo

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D That really means a lot to me :) Checked out your blog, it's pretty awesome so I hope you'll update soon!

      Delete
  2. I'm so proud of you Pat! Wrtie some more, I'll be reading your blog hihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good writer :) I envy you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! ❤ I've got a long way to go but honestly a comment like yours brightens up my day :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and reviews!! Thanks so much for visiting!