Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

How I (Never) Watched Begin Again



Being a fan of Keira Knightly, and being Adam Levine's fangirl, once I heard about their movie Begin Again, I wanted to watch.

Fate kept getting in the way though. Like seriously Fate, what the fuck.




Attempt # 1

Date: July 12, 2014 (Sat)

How it happened: My friend and I went out to redeem our 1D tickets. Later that day, she'd watch Begin Again.

How I failed: I had a student (part-time) that afternoon. Plus they were going to Makati. I couldn't come with.

Why it was alright: It was the movie's first week. I could definitely find some other time to watch it. Which will lead me to...


Attempt # 2

Date: July 13, 2014 (Sun)

How it happened: The day before (which was Saturday), the moment I knew that I couldn't come with my friend to watch the movie, I asked my sister to come with me the next day. She said yes.

How I failed: She didn't feel like watching a movie that day. (I couldn't not go with her because then... parents issues.)

Why it was alright: Again, it was still the first week. Besides, I was meeting with my friends later the next week. Maybe they'd be alright with watching...


Attempt # 3 

Date: July 18, 2014 (Fri)

How it happened: Two of my friends and I were meeting that day. After my sister refused to watch with me, I took the chance of asking them if they want to watch the movie. They said sure. We even picked the mall. The typhoon Glenda came, but we still pushed through with our plan.

How I failed: One of my friends was in the middle of her exam week. She wasn't allowed. *sob*

Why it was alright: Because I then asked another friend I was meeting that day if it'd be alright with her to watch the movie with me...


Attempt # 4

Date: July 22, 2014 (Tues)

How it happened: So I asked that other friend to come with me. And we rescheduled so that she'd be free for a movie.

How I failed:
a) It was windy as fuck by the time I woke up. I was warned that it might rain really hard. But I still got ready to go out.
b) After I took a bath, it rained. Shit.
c) The movie was at 1:20 pm. I told myself to wait until 12:25 pm before I decide to cancel.
d) By 12:25 pm, the rain became softer.
e) Around 12:35 pm, when I was ready to go, it suddenly rained really hard again. The wind was kind of scary.
f) I canceled.
g) After I changed clothes, the rain stopped, so did the wind. But even if I still went out, I couldn't catch the movie anymore by that time.
h) What the actual fuck.

Why it was alright: It wasn't. But we rescheduled the next day, and I was adamant to watch the movie then.

Attempt # 5

Date: July 23, 2014 (Wed)

How it happened: The plan pushed through.

How I failed: The movie wasn't showing anymore.

Why it was alright: It wasn't. Still isn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and reviews!! Thanks so much for visiting!